Brooke Ridge Swimming Pool Rules & Regulations
REMINDER - Your HOA Dues MUST be current in order to have access to the Brooke Ridge pool. If you are not sure if your dues are paid - please contact RJ with Home Association Solutions at 913-825-0001.
- The address of the swimming pool and playground is 8534 NE 109th Terr.
- All Brooke Ridge homeowners current on their dues must have an active proximity card to access the pool area. If dues are not current pool key cards will be de-activated until full balance is paid. Only one card will be issued per household.
- If your card is lost, a $15 fee will be charged to receive a new one. Your old card will be de-activated when the new card is issued.
- If you or a family member is disruptive at the pool or ignoring posted pool rules, your card will be de-activated.
- A full list of pool rules is posted at the pool facility.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT WE ALL WANT TO ENJOY THE POOL.
Pool Hours: 8am - 10pm